Diaz faces no charges in the US and the charges on which his extradition was sought were rejected as inadmissible. His stay in an immigration facility was related to the expiry of his visa and the matter was resolved very quickly.
Basically all the trial against him is loaded into allegations of Yanez and two more employees, but it puts you in a position to have the gift of ubiquity or something like mental powers, since Yanez said before the judicial authority, as I was depressed about his divorce, did not know what made him sign documents secret Diaz ... Yes, crazy laughter.
1. Martin Diaz Alvarez has never been financial director or shareholder of Oceanography second. He had no office or salary. Nor is there a single document he signed, making clear that he had no access to the accounts of the company.
2. It was part of the group that restructured the company and the eighth clause of his contract said he "can not intervene directly or indirectly in the operational and administrative decisions of the company."
3. No single deposit accounts Diaz linked to Oceanography.
4. As stated in the minutes, was never a member of the board of directors.
5. There is no evidence that this man has reviewed invoices. In any ministerial declaration of the former employees of Banamex and the National Banking and Securities Commission an allegation is made in this regard.
6. It has the gift of ubiquity. In the labor lawsuit that won last year to Freedom he was established at the Federal Conciliation and Arbitration which had a 9 am to 5 pm. There they had powers, offices, presiding councils had access to sign checkbooks. In 2013 he signed 16 000 different documents.
7. There is no document signed by Diaz in Oceanography. All estimates, 166 are signed by Yanez , no by Diaz .
In the statements of officials to the judicial authorities, officials and Israel Varela they say that all the information of the bills were the result of fraud were reviewed and approved by him and his chief Yanez .
8. Unless the sole administrator of Oceanography and two employees, none of the several dozen officials Banamex, Pemex and Oceanography, mentioned in his statements to Diaz .
9. Nor does the opinion of the CNBV.
10. The Attorney General's Office identified thousand 500 million pesos that were diverted to accounts Yáñez , man has accepted. In contrast, there is no diversion in favor of Diaz .
While the PGR has made such a strong pressure as fruitless for Diaz is forced to come to Mexico, they have been generous with Yanez . Those engaged in the grid judiciary say the difference may be the presence of lawyers as Sergio Nurseries and Hugo Reynaud (who was filmed asking for money in the case of Ficrea), who are closely linked with the upper echelons of PGR.
On the other hand, some believe that the attitude of the US government could be explained Diaz would be collaborating with the authorities of that country to clarify fraud involving the Mexican subsidiary of Citi.
The truth is that, despite the losses, perhaps predictable given for how the judicial process, Martin Diaz looks much more like a scapegoat responsible for this fraud that caused a schism in Banamex, Pemex and good the Mexican government.
Worse could not be "aggressive" strategy to put more lines or other AT & T products Iusacell-Nextel. Your telephone operators are as aggressive as insistent; so insolent as slobs, they are convinced involuntarily customers go looking for other companies such as Telcel and Movistar. To me and convinced me to return to Telcel, after ten years.
Travelling in North & South America has gotten him in touch with different cultures that he can identify with.
Business is a good venture to spend most of your time with but let's not forget that at the end of the day we still need to give back and set examples. That is where Martin Diaz Alvarez goes in depth with his outreach programs through out different countries.
Different foundations with different causes, it does not matter with the businessman with a heart of gold. In early February, trips to Venezuela and Mexico has exposed him to the needs of the communities which in part he helped funded soup kitchens and shelter to reach those countries needs even in his own little way. No one outside the business world has made more trips to make changes than. Most would just give you words and send checks but in Mr. Alvarez's case he likes to do it himself and connect. That is why he is well-loved by his peers, the notion about business and personal life being intertwined is basically adapts to the person.
Martin Diaz Alvarez has been adamant about his intentions. It is either he goes out helping or do something else to make a difference. One might say that his outreach programs helps him level with his peers and that is not a bad thing at all.
03.09.2015. 14:26Martin Diaz Alvarez was among Attendees of this ceremony.
A ceremony was at hand, as distinguished personalities with Gold Master attended the likes of Josefina Vazquez Mota, Lolita Ayala, José Luis Soberanes, Oscar Mario Beteta, Carlos Prieto and Arturo Elias Ayub.
Attorney General of the Republic Rafael Macedo de la Concha was awarded in a solemn ceremony at the Club de Industriales de la Ciudad de Mexico. He received the Master Gold Medal as awarded by the Senior Management Forum in Spain. It is an organization founded 21 years ago by a group of distinguished Spanish Citizens whose honorary president was King Juan Carlos of Bourbon.
Carlos de Buron (President of Forum of Senior Management) lead the ceremony 19 awards were given in total from different programs from academia, arts, business, science and public service. Created 20 years ago, the Golden Master is recognition of all individuals and institution of excellence, those who excel in business modernization, research in progress in different fields of knowledge and generally all that contributes to the community and human development based on the principles of democracy, freedom and of course justice. Josefina Vasquez Mota said that despite the difference in the path of life and profession the individuals who received has a mutual agreement on the love that has been chosen to be and do.
"There is proud to be Mexican by birth or as a choice of love, no passion in what has been built on a daily basis. For me it is a great honor and a thrill, because in Mexico is urged agreements, unity this meeting renews hope for us all,” she added.
She also said that "What unites us here is love for our country, is the conviction that there must be better and which may be different, that we will not pay and no differences in this group in the vision we want to country."
In attendance, among the known personalities with Gold Master were Fernando Flores Pérez, Oscar Mario Beteta, Antonio Suárez Gutiérrez, Jesus Yurén Guerrero, Jorge Carlos Hurtado Valdez, Paul Escandon Cusi, Arturo Elias Ayub, Junquera Angel Sepulveda, Jorge de Regilk and Gómez Muriel Gerardo Jiménez Sánchez, Luis Ramirez Corzo, Fernando Sanchez and Martin Díaz Álvarez .
- Martin Diaz Alvarez News
- Outreach Programs Makes Martin Diaz Alvarez On Level
- Martin Diaz Alvarez among Attendees of Rafael Macedo de la Concha the Master of Gold Medal Ceremony
- No comments at the moment